Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So I'm An Ass

I said I was going to update this regularly and I didn't. I've been very busy writing my book along with a couple television appearances here and there... I was on Tyra Banks along with Franklin, and I'm not exactly sure when it's going to air, but I believe it's going to be Thanksgiving week. I'll post the date when I know the exact date and time. I'm also appearing on The Joy Behar Show on HLN next Monday along with two other people that were featured on Hoarders, one of the therapists from the show, and a professional organizer from the show. The past couple months have been pretty crazy for me.

A&E also asked me to post this: If there are any young hoarders out there, please contact me ASAP for a possible opportunity. By young hoarders, I mean in your 20's - they're trying to continue to show that mental illness doesn't have a specific demographic - so as I said, contact me if you are in your 20's, and are a hoarder, and we'll speak.

New video blog coming up by the end of tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment