Monday, September 28, 2009

A's and H's

This isn't my official weekly "editorial" on BDD, that will come later, this is just something interesting I heard in my therapy session today.

My therapist, who is amazing, told me that when I am in a relationship, I am an A.... think about the way the letter is structured. Alright, now think about an H. Notice anything similar? The only difference is in an A, the sides of the H have collapsed into eachother. He told me, in a healthy relationship, both sides are equally apart and have a bridge - this bridge is everything they share, but they also do not absorb eachother, as people in an A relationship do...

I just thought this was a nifty little "diagram" of sorts that is totally accurate.

I guess I need to learn not to fall over my bridges!

2 comments:

  1. that my lovely jake reminds me of the burning bridges. but it's a lovely share of your thoughts, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except these bridges aren't exactly Pretty ones!

    ReplyDelete